2 things:
1. I just walked in and started a sentence that Brad finished. It went like this - "you know, I just realized something about this house. With the 2 little kids not here this week" and Brad finished my thought saying "it stayed clean?". Yes! Exactly what I was going to say! You see, my Mom took the 2 youngest on a 4 day roadtrip to visit family in AL this week....and I'm not kidding - with VERY LITTLE EFFORT, the house stayed clean! You know what this means?? Well, by the way I figure it, when Ehren is 7 (cause Ella Grace is now 7), my house should stay clean practically by itself. Right? Hey, we tested it and proved it already! Don't ruin this for me!!
2. The 'for sale' sign in our yard has been there longer than I thought already.....and it's only been 3 weeks. When this house went up for sale 10 years ago, I put in an offer about 24 hours after it going on the market. There was a follow up contract that was filed about a day after that in case mine fell thru! ( I know, cause I'm very good friends with her now! lol) So, it's much cleaner and much more up to date and we've shown it 8 times still not an offer! This is a very different market and going to feel like an eternity for me!
The Easiest Blueberry Tortilla Breakfast Recipe
12 hours ago
4 comments:
I am sorry you don't have any offers yet babe. I know this market sucks. Does this mean you are planning to move to Zion (aka: Crestwood) soon? :D
I will let you live blissfully in your dreams of a clean house when the kids are old... O_o
Crap! That's from me NOT Todd! Oy Silly google log ins!
I was soooo trying to figure out why Todd called me babe! ROFLOL!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAA!!!!!*chokes and coughs uncontrolably*
I was eating when I read your reply! You should warn a girl!
Post a Comment