Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CjAKrj1R

Monday, February 9, 2009

lia sophia - WHAT an awesome cool thing!

Okay, so I haven't posted anything about this before, because I didn't want any friend or family reading my blog to think I was trying to make them buy anything or feel obligated to book a party. Seriously, I think you're a nut if you don't book a show, but whatever! lol I mean, who doesn't want free jewelry?? (And I'm telling you that I work my tail off to get you as much as I can for free!!)

Anyway, in my email today, I just got another gift certificate for $100 in free jewelry from the company for an incentive they were doing in January for us advisors. That makes $1000 in free jewelry that I've earned since starting in November! ON TOP of the $$ that I've earned for our family doing the 14 shows that I've held to date.

AND I won a free round trip plane ticket to lia sophia's conference in June from a contest my awesome upline was doing for sales in January....I came in FIRST PLACE in our whole division for January to win this!

AND I'm working diligently to win that trip to CANCUN that lia sophia is offering to every advisor this year!! Wanna win? There's plenty of time for you to do it too!

AND I've personally sponsored 3 awesome ladies into this business! Teaching them, coaching them, and cheering for them has been fun. They are quickly becoming my best friends!! I have 2 more cool chicas interested in starting in the next couple of weeks, and with those starting, I'll soon be promoting to Unit Manager where I'll make more $$ off my own sales and begin receiving a weekly override off my unit sales as well! Brad was so hesitant to stand behind me in this, but knowing that I have an awesome upline who makes over almost $400,000 a year and has been in this business for under 5 years has really helped him see the light!

lia sophia has quickly turned into such a blessing in our lives. It won't be long now before I can say goodbye to my full-time bookkeeping job, and will be able to just work my part-time job with lia sophia and make WAY MORE $$$! There was a major God intervention as to how I found this company (since I'd never heard of it before fall 08) and why I didn't just sign back up with Premier Designs as I was prepared to do and had already made the phone call to my old upline!! But I'll tell you about that some other day if you ask.

Till next time! http://www.liasophia.com/sites/abbykincaid

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Dude! That is so AWESOME! How much longer until you will be able to this this full time? I am so excited for you. You are the jewlery queen. Perhaps when I have a house I will be able to host a party for you and get some free jewlery myself. :D