Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CjAKrj1R

Friday, May 15, 2009

Wow, Feb to May. I stink at this BLOG thing! lol

Tons has happened! We put our house on the market. We've shown it over 30 times. It's a huge buyers market and the first-timers are out like flies on fresh 'you know what'. Eventually, it will sell, right?? Yesterday we showed it again, and I went thru the house and tagged all the little projects that Brad's yet to finish with post it notes....letting the prospectives know that YES, we know that quarter-round is missing in the room and YES will intend to finish installing it before closing on any dealio. Brad didn't like having little posties all over the walls, but I figured it's acceptance and honesty is worth a shot! lol

My lia sophia business is doing FABULOUS!! In fact, if it wasn't going so well, we wouldn't be looking for a bigger home! THAT's how awesome this is all been! I'm just a tiny bit away from earning my Cancun trip for me for FREE, and will then be immediately on the way to earning Brad's FREE ride! Isn't that awesome!! I'm sooo glad I started this biz!

And all my crafty friends will appreciate this....a SU demonstrator giving away some major blog candy! Here's a pic of the prize:

And here's her blog in case you'd like to read the details on how to enter to maybe win for yourself. although I don't see any reason for you to do that, cause I'm going to totally win it myself! :-P http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Nicole said...

With all your HGTV prep its bound to sell soon!

Nicole said...

You know what blogs are good for??? Posting CC pics of your cutie daughter, thats what. :D