Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CjAKrj1R

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

If I sat on Santa's knee, I'd tell him I want an Xbox Kinect thing - why not get one for FREE!


Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family? I'm wishing for some Just Dance type games for the Wii, or the Xbox 360 if we score a Kinect thingy. Oooh, a trip to Disneyworld would be super nice! ;-) Or to finally get to finishing the toy room & laundry room & put the other bathroom in the basement would be a fabulous family gift, don't you think?

2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? I'd like to say we eat home made cinnamon rolls, or some lovely breakfast casserole I have gotten up early to prepare....but the reality is I'm the last one awake and the kids are ITCHING to dive into the treasure that Santa has left them under the tree. So, we sit around in our jammies playing with new toys, scavage for food when we can't stand it anymore, and finally get dressed just in time to leave and go to Gramma's house for Christmas dinner.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? an endless bank account - to pay for the maid, stylist, personal trainer and cook of course!

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? we plan handmade gifts for each other, and work together to create them.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Scrabble, Monopoly, Rummy, Spades, Sorry

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Everyone home and together while we put up & decorate the tree each year, holiday music blaring.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? Always wanted to see a Christmas tree on the beach! Send me to the Caribbean!

8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? Easy - the Kinect Dance Party Bundle, Kinect Fitness Bundle, and the Wii Zumba game.

Crossing my fingers that I'll win a cool prize for the fam!!

No comments: