
Last night I cooked and baked and everything turned out SO GOOD! Anyone that knows me, knows I kind of like to be in the kitchen. Problem is, things don't always turn out. Actually, things usually don't turn out. Rarely can I make something twice and have it taste the same. So, I rarely make something twice! lol
For dinner, I made lasagna using a recipe off Pioneer Woman's blog. (link off my sidebar) EVERYONE raved about it, which made me feel great!
So I didn't stop....I continued on my kitchen journey that night, and made scones for this morning's breakfast. Lemon Blueberry Scones. From HERE. And they turned out delicious! I ate 2.5 of them actually - just couldn't stop! So I mixed them a little too much and the blueberries started to fall apart, which resulted in a slight green tinge of color. Yellow & blue do make green, right? At least I know what I can do for a St. Patty's Day breakfast. lol

Oooh, and the lemon icing. 2 die 4!
Seriously, ya gotta try them! TODAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment