Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CjAKrj1R

Thursday, November 11, 2010

free Christmas cards from Shutterfly

Hi bloggers - let's face it, if you are reading my blog you are probably a blogger yourself. (Wait, if you are actually reading MY blog, you are my only friend I bet! Please tell me who you are!)

Anyway, back on topic, I found that Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards to bloggers. That's a stinkin' good deal right there! Save the money you would have spent on printing or making or buying cards, and buy a year's worth of toilet paper for your family. Let's face it, if someone loses their job, you can do without mandarin oranges and onion flakes, but you can NOT go without TP. No way, no how!

FREE HOLIDAY CARD LINK HERE


Oh, and since this subject came up, and so many of us are planning and scheming to get that perfect family shot for said holiday cards, please, if you live in North America, don't do what this person did! I mean, REALLY? This just screams wrong to me. These cards go out mid December......why are the girls wearing summer tops? It's making me cold to just look at this pic, and it's a beautiful 60 deg out today.

p.s. Dear Mrs. Johnson, if you find me here someday talking about your cute girls and your Christmas card, you do not have the right to come kick my behind. I'm only stating how I feel.

2 comments:

Sammye Jo said...

lol. I always use a collage of pics through the year on our cards! Guess I am kinda guilty too!!!

kleinmanfamily said...

haha. tp is a fab idea. thanks for sharing.