Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1CjAKrj1R

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Please deposit love notes here.

Idea for these came from Pottery Barn Kids .... a personalized love note envelope to attach to your dining room chair for Valentine's or treats or whatever! Course, there's no way I'd buy 6 from PB even if they did still sell them, which I'm pretty sure they don't. Anyway, I'm just glad to have mine all finished to the point of putting them on ... just a couple quick embellishments I still need to add, but the 14th is sooo close, I had to get them up no matter what. The pressure's on! Those embellies might get put on before these babies hit storage on the 15th at this point! yikes! lol

Anyway, here's PB's version - of course, perfectly clean and wonderful.....

And, here's my 6 .... obviously homemade, imperfect - but made with love! Hope my fam appreciates!

Brad's - red with white trim and a pink heart. Needs some trim added around the envelope flap still. And maybe some starch and a good ironing? Just seems so droopy...not sure why or what the fix is. Any suggestions?


Ethan's - pink envelope with red scallop trim & hearts. Maybe I should trim down that scallop layer on the flap! Looks funny being so big, huh?


Ehren's - red, white, & pink. His nameplate came out a little crooked, I should fix that. *sigh*


mine - I didn't put my name on it. But the kids' figured it out fast....I rec'd 2 sweet notes the first day! Love those cute kiddos of mine!!


Eris' - All pink with red accents. She loves hers!


Ella: Also all pink with red accents. She loves how it's not totally "girlified" with the block letter name. Obviously need to cut back some of her red scallop layer as well - those got a little out of control I see! lol I'm still thinking an embellie needs added to the big blank space at the bottom! lol

I linked up to this Valentine's party:
The Girl Creative

1 comment:

Mom of 5 Boys said...

I LOVE these. I wonder what my boys would think about these...